Attendees: Nicolette, Rudolf, Breana, Gwir, Gwynfor, Thorfin, Adrian Neggerstein (Tim), Isobel, Quinton, Adrienne, Thomasina and Miles (plus Peregrin, Marcus and Ashley)
Dishes cooked and tasted:
- Bread - Rudolf von der Drau
- Fried Cheese and Crepes - Gwir verch Madog
- Dumplings with Apple mush - Nicolette Dufay and Adrian Neggerstein
- Sage Eggs - Adrienne Fildyng de Faux
- Almond-Milk Soup - Estienne Delemontagne
Quinton "brewed" an apple cider.
It as suggested that we do a funky food shopping day, berry picking and and Oktoberfest type feast next year. Adrian, who lived in Germany for many years, is very keen to do some real German traditional cooking and provided us with our first challenge German Raviolis. More details as we go on all of that.
Note to attendees: Please feel free to type in recipes if you like, Ive oly put up the photos.