Thought you might like to see these pics
There is also a description of the feast I cooked for 30 odd people over the fire.
Yeah yeah nothing for your hardened Rowany types but....
The menu was
- Roast Pork with boars tail sauce
- Sarasen Stew which is a beef stew with almond milk.
- Chyces which is chick peas cooked in safron, olive oil, cloves, pepper and water.
- Braised Greens
- Compound Salads
- Strawberry Fool
- Ginger Bread and dried fruit
- Fritters Fluffy which is kind of like a pancake but with yeast to make it rise. So I guess a cross between a pancake and a doughnut.
So quite happy with myself but totally knackered all I need to do now is unpack the car and wash everything.
Thomas Flamanc of Kelsale